Friday, May 2, 2008

Thoughts and Musings

Well, Fingerprints on my window is born. A place to record the mundane and the extraordinary. Quotes and insights may find their way into this journal of sorts. The name I suppose can refer to the actual fingerprints that are always appearing on my windows, or the impressions people leave on my life. You can't always see fingerprints depending on your view or vantage point. Fingerprints are all unique with no two alike. I enjoy all the unique facets of my life, and my many hats and roles I have been allowed to play. I have enjoyed being the expert in many things and the novice in new ventures. In general I love my busy exhausting life and am thankful to the good lord for all my blessings, most of all my family.

As Ferris Bueller would say .. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

Fingerprints on my window is my attempt to record it by stopping and looking around once in a while!

2 comments:

Storytellin' Mama said...

I love it! It is great and really reflects you. this is so fun!

margie said...

Cool blog! Love it! Great job! Adding to my favorites right now! :)